Aquacover are highly experienced and equipped to ensure your compliance with L8 4th Edition (2013) – the control of Legionella bacteria in water systems. We will also keep you abreast with all legislative developments in the water management and treatment industry.
When you choose Aquacover as your Legionella control company, you can receive a completely tailored package to sustain your water systems in the future and maintain their efficiency and compliance.
Services on offer to you include:
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Legionella control precaution programme, design & record keeping
- Legionella & Hygiene Compliance audits
- UKAS accredited microbiological analysis services
- Legionella awareness training
- Water system chemical dosing programme design, implementation & monitoring
All Aquacover legionella control and testing is to the standards required by HSE Approved Code of Practice (ACoP L8) & Guidance HSG274.
You can also take advantage of our water hygiene compliance expertise, which includes:
- Food industry specific analysis, equipment, consultancy & audit support
- Hygiene compliance audits with plain English guidance about rectification of non conformances
- Environment Agency & Water Plc liaison & case management
- Effluent treatment & monito
- FREE on-site consultation and a quote.